Tuesday 14 August 2012

The A-Z of things I love

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!?

Okay, you got me, I kinda skipped A, but it was because my name starts with a B!
 Bums

A bum on The Simpsons
  • Homeless bums. What's not to love? Their hairy, smelly, and all round beautiful people, plus, I adore the little bags cartoon bums carry!
  • Bums are extra chic now as Rihanna showed hers (oo-er) on Twitter.




Bleuh!!!

  • Yeah, kinda a erm.. random one.
Beez in the trap
  • By the goddess of rap Nicki Minaj. 
BEEPS say BEEP and they ain't say nothing
a hundred mother BEEEPS can't tell me nothing....
I don't know man, BEEP is on your biscuit
    If I get hit, swinging on a big BEEP
      I don't know man, I'm BEEPIN' on your whole life- More cursing than rapping!

      No comments:

      Post a Comment